Wireless data transfer is particularly suitable for flexible and temporary data connections to changing communication modules or for addressing moving or mobile system components. The international, license-free wireless standard BluetoothTM is suitable for applications in industrial environments.
The PSI-WL Bluetooth interface converters from Phoenix Contact are used for converting the serial interfaces RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 or USB. With the Bluetooth converters, point-to-point and multipoint connections can be realized. Thus, they function as an economical, alternative, flexible cable substitution or as access point for Bluetooth-capable end devices for handling programming, parameterizing or diagnosis tasks via notebook.
Phoenix Contact Bluetooth converter PSI-WL-RS232-RS-485/BT is suitable for universal application and is the preferred solution in the control cabinet, using an external antenna, is characterized by the following performance characteristics:
- Wireless transmission of serial interfaces up to 150m or more
- Easy installation
- Mounting on EN DIN rail
- Supply of 24 VDC/AC
- Operation on all controllers without driver installation
- Flexible parameterization options
- Can be used universally for RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485-2-wired interfaces up to 187.5kbps
- Supports all popular 10/11-bit UART data formats
- High transmission reliability
- 128 bit data encoding
- Password protection
- Fixed and invisible device pairing
CUL-EX LIS, UL-EX LIS